- All Employment Packs
- All Single Documents
- Employer's Guides
- Forms and Letters
- Policies and Procedures
Experts in Contract of Employment, Employment Documents, Reward & HR Advice, Personnel Advice and pay Advice
The Employment Document Company™ is committed to preserving the privacy of its customers and maintaining the security of any personal data which we receive from you.
The information we collect
We collect the following information from you to enable us to do business with you:
- Any personal details you type in or submit to us including your name, address, email address, telephone number and such like.
- Your IP address and the pages you view on our website, which is logged by our web server.
- Where you express any preferences or request information from us, this will be recorded.
- Where we have sent you any information or emails, we will record this and the information we have sent to you.
- Cookies to make your use of the website as easy as possible and to enable us to serve you properly when you use our website. Our cookies do not record personal information. If you would prefer to disable cookies, you can do this on your computer's browser settings but your use of our site, and many others will be heavily hindered. The cookies we use are as follows:
SessionID. Our webhosting may automatically create a "SessionID" so that it knows what pages to serve to you. If you sign in or register on our website, the SessionID is what links your computer to your active log in. This is standard industry practice.
- Basket Storage. If you choose to add something to your basket, our system may store your basket contents using a cookie so they remain in your basket as you browse our website. In some cases, they may still appear in your basket if you leave our website and return later.
- Google and Bing Analytics. At our request, Google and Bing Search may create a cookie to track your usage of our website. We do not collect any personal data using these cookies but we do monitor what software you use and the web pages you visit to enable us to improve our website.
If you buy any products from us using our e-commerce website, we do not collect any information about your payment card number, expiry date, issue number or security number. All this information is handled by our accredited payment bureaux, SagePay and HSBC in a secure environment using industry standard encryption.
If you buy any products from us by ordering on the telephone we will use information about your payment card number, expiry date, issue number and security number but this information will not normally be held by us and will instead be immediately input to our online terminal where it is not available to us after we have processed any payment. Where essential and unavoidable, this information will be held securely by us in our offices and will never be passed to any other person or organisation, except our accredited payment bureaux, SagePay and HSBC to enable you to pay for the products.
What we do with your information
Any information we collect about you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable laws.
We will use the information to process your order and payment, and any service you need post-sale.
We will comply with any legal requirements to which we are subject.
We will use your contact details to send you information about our products and services and any special offers or topical or useful information. You will be offered the opportunity to opt-in and opt-out of this service.
We will need to pass some information to other organisations for administrative purposes, such as third parties who provide services to us (accountants, web server management, email support, web site monitoring). You can be assured that these third parties will not be permitted to use your personal information for their own uses and will be required to hold the information in accordance with their obligations under the Data Protection Act.
You can ask us to remove your personal details from our databases at any time by emailing us at privacy@EmploymentDocumentCompany.co.uk . Please note, however, that we will need to retain the personal information about you to process any orders from you and for accounting and legal requirements.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. If you wish to do this, please send us a cheque for £10, payable to Flather and Company Limited to cover our administrative costs. You should send the cheque to:
The Employment Document Company™, Unit 1, Part B, Whitebridge Estates, Whitebridge Lane, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 8LQ.
You should use this address and the above email address if you have any concerns about the privacy of your personal data held by us.